Buying a Home
If you need to purchase another property, David will provide you with the most up to date information on those listings and sales that fit your preferred property type and neighbourhood. He offers the following services to all of his buyers:
- New property listings and sales matching your criteria will be emailed to you in advance of the public seeing them
- A personalized mini website will be created just for you based on your search criteria. It will allow you to organize your favourite listings, print details, or forward the information to family and friends.
- David's mobile friendly website allows you to easily access details on properties while you are exploring neighbourhoods and / or you are searching from your mobile device. His Listing Map Search will show you listings within 1 km of your current location. You will be able to access photos and listing details.
- David regularly previews new listings on REALTOR® Open House tours to get a first-hand look at new listings and give you feedback
- David maintains a full-time active profile in the industry to stay current on new listings and recent sales. He is an expert in analyzing pricing, trends, and statistics of Vancouver Westside real estate.
David and his team made the daunting challenge of selling our home of 40 years and purchasing a new home, a pleasure! What a great team! All members of the team were professional, helpful, yet truly understanding of the pressures that such a process of moving would entail! And David skillfully managed all the various dealings so that we were able to get the new home we wanted
~ The Khalsas, Kitsilano.
- David lives and works on Vancouver’s Westside and has local area knowledge of schools, businesses and services, leisure activities, zoning bylaws, community plans
- David is skilled in drawing up purchase contracts with details specific to your situation, and negotiating the best possible price, terms, and conditions
- David maintains a portfolio of experts that you may require for the purchase of your new home including mortgage advisors, lawyers, property managers for rentals, home repair specialists and contractors, designers, cleaners, and movers.
- David provides a systematic approach with checklists, timelines, requirements, and costs involved to help you through the process
- David stays involved until you have the keys; he will ensure the necessary documents and items are processed and delivered to all parties to ensure you have everything you need upon arrival at your new home