David Richardson specializes in listing and selling family homes on Vancouver's Westside including the neighbourhoods of Kitsilano, Point Grey, Dunbar, Arbutus, MacKenzie Heights, Cambie, and Kerrisdale.
A REALTOR® since 1983, David is consistently ranked as one of the Top 100 RE/MAX Realtors® in Canada and a Lifetime Member of the Medallion Club for the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. He is known for his professional expertise, resourcefulness, dedicated customer service, and relaxed style. "Join me for a cup of coffee" says David. Brutally honest, and a skilled valuator of properties, his opinions are highly regarded and sought after by appraisers, tax assessors and real estate agents.
David's 35 plus years of experience has given him a commanding take on Vancouver real estate – a perspective that has been rewarded again and again by businesses and real estate organizations. He has been the recipient of numerous awards throughout his career. In 2014, RE/MAX International presented David with the RE/MAX Circle of Legends award acknowledging his outstanding professional achievements.
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver Medallion Club Lifetime member since 1984
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver President’s Club for 4 years
- Kitsilano Chamber of Commerce “Business Person of the Year”
- RE/MAX Career Awards: Circle of Legends, Lifetime Achievement, Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX Club Awards: Chairman’s Club Team 2017, Diamond Club Team 2016, Chairman’s Club, 2006-2015, Platinum Club 2004-2005
- RE/MAX Worldwide Top 100 List: 2011-2012
- RE/MAX Canada Top 100 List: 2011-2014
- RE/MAX Western Canada Top 100 List: 2011-2013, 2016
During our renovation, we occasionally needed advice regarding what would improve the resale value of our home. David was always happy to answer our questions or drop by to offer his opinion even though he was not yet our realtor. When we decided to sell, Dave provided a stager, landscaper and cleaner, amongst other services – many that we did not expect; this greatly reduced the stress during an emotional process and we wound up selling for much more than expected.
~ Luke McDonnell & Janet Hebden, Kitsilano.