OWN A PIECE OF NEW WESTMINSTER HISTORY! Part of the Amira development, this 1700 s.f., 3 bed, 2.5 bath heritage home was originally built by John Thompson & Emily Fulton in 1889 when they arrived from Nova Scotia and is the oldest home in the area. It has been sensitively restored to incorporate modern comfort while maintaining its original heritage characteristics & charm. Enjoy quartz countertops, KitchenAid appliances, engineered hardwood floors, custom cabinets and heated bathroom flooring while living in a piece of history. The steep pitched room, wood drop siding, time period windows, architecture and much more are constant reminders of the heritage of the home and surrounding areas. This home inlcudes 2 underground parking stalls.